Our detox mask has been designed to reduce skin imperfections. This mask contains 2% activated bamboo charcoal, 2% salicylic acid and 2% tea tree essential oil. Salicylic acid gently removes dead skin cells and thus diminishes skin blemishes. This mask acts in depth to leave a radiant skin.
Its key ingredients?
- Activated bamboo charcoal: Activated charcoal has a porous surface which gives it absorbency. As a result, it is ideal for absorbing excess sebum from oily skin. It can also absorb dust, dead cells, pollution, leaving skin radiant and soft.
- Green Clay: Green clay, the most popular (and well-known) clay, is both absorbent, detoxifying and purifying. It is considered rebalancing and therefore, in combination with bamboo charcoal, it is ideal for a detox face mask.
- Salicylic acid: Salicylic acid is well known to help diminish the appearance and presence of pimples. This acid does a chemical exfoliation on the skin which removes dead cells while reducing the redness associated with pimples.
- Hyaluronic acid: The most effective ingredient for maintaining skin hydration! This substance is found naturally in the body and can absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water. Hyaluronic acid is responsible for nourishing and hydrating collagen, a protein that keeps skin firm. However, its quantity in the dermis can decrease over the years and can thus cause a loss of elasticity.
- Vegetable Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that helps retain natural water in the skin. It also prevents against external aggressions, such as wind, cold, pollution and UV rays.